Land With Planning and Lobster Ponds/Farm - SOLD
Listed by Duncan Geddes
County: Highlands and Islands
Country: United Kingdom
Full Description: SOLD -
Ground extending to 4 acres or thereby containing galvanised steel shed 100ft x 50ft presently operated as lobster ponds, and with outline planning permission for the erection of a dwelling house. Opportunity to continue the present use or utilise the tremendous development potential.
Private road leads to building containing lobster ponds at shore.
- Shed: 100ft x 50ft
- 16 lobster ponds with associated pipe work and valves for water and air
- 2 pumps with separate intake pipes plus 1 new spare electric motor. Also 1 new small pump which is fixed but not plumbed in.
- 1 air blower and 1 new one (spare).
- Walk in freezer - approximately 9ft x 9ft
- 2 three phase generators driven by 6 cylinder diesel engines each one capable of powering the entire operation.
- Three phase mains power to premises; water and telephone connections; drainage to septic tank.
Approximately 0.1 hectares square (1000m sq.) on lower end of ground (closest to shed) with outline planning permission for erection of a dwelling house.Price:
Offers are invited over Ã‚Â£150,000Viewing:
For appointment to view contact the selling agents or the seller - 07713156567Entry:
Mains water; electricity; drainage to septic tank.Offers:
Written offers should be lodged with the selling agents. Only those who have formally noted an interest through a Scottish solicitor will be advised of any closing date.
Listed by: Duncan Geddes
This listing has been viewed 25455 times.