List Your Eco Homes and Eco-lodges For Sale
Sell your eco-home: Eco-homes and eco-lodges for sale!
Eco-homes & eco-lodges make great unique and unusual properties. You can list your eco-home for sale or search for an eco-lodge to buy. Smaller eco-lodges are obviously far cheaper, but some are restricted to holiday usage only - however, they can make a nice rewarding break from suburbia and afantastic alternative second home.
What to look out for when buying or selling an eco home or eco lodge:
- Planning permission: If you are going to buy an eco-home or eco-lodge kit or self-build, have you found land to erect it on and is there planning permission? In most cases, even if it is mobile, you may still require planning permission.
- New Technologies: Check out any new technologies or materials that are used within the package, not all have stood the test of time and some have resulted in leaks, creaks and no heat..
- Trusted Developers: Even the big names have had faults with designs and components but at least you can claim compensation - is the developer you are purchasing from covered to ensure you are compensated if anything goes wrong?
What to include when selling your eco-home or eco-lodge:
- Features: Make sure you give a good description of the features present in the build. Does it have solar panels, underfloor heating, ground source heat pumps, rain water conversion systems etc?
- Awards: If you are an eco-home manufacturer or building company/architect/developer what awards have you won? List these to get more enquiries.
- Cost Saving: Many eco-homes and eco-lodges can save a potential client lots of money in running costs when compared to conventional property - try and provide a comparison.
- Photos: Add as many photos as you can to provide as much insight into the eco-home or eco-lodge as possible. Include photos of erection process, interior, exterior and plans.
To list your eco-home or eco-lodge for sale now CLICK HERETO SELL YOUR ECO-HOME OR ECO-LODGE