NEW! Eco-homes and eco-lodges for sale!
Eco Homes & Eco Lodges make great unique and unusual property. You can list your eco-home for sale or search for a eco lodge to buy. Smaller eco-lodges are obviously far cheaper, but some are restricted to holiday usage only - however, they can make a nice rewarding break from 9 - 5!
What to look out for when buying a eco home or eco lodge:
- Planning permission: If you are buying a new eco-home or lodge kit or build, have you found land to install it on and is there planning permission?
- New Technologies: Check out any new technologies that you are using, not all have been fully tested and have resulted in leaks, creaks and no heat..
- Trusted Developers: Even the big names have had faults with designs and components but at least you can claim compensation - is the developer you are purchasing from covered to ensure you are compensated if anything goes wrong?
What to include when selling an eco-home or eco-lodge:
- Features: Make sure you give a good description of the features present in the build. Does it have solar panels, underfloor heating, ground source heat pumps, rain water conversion systems etc?
- Awards: If you are an eco home building company/architect/developer what awards have you won?.
- Cost Saving: Many eco-homes and eco-lodges can save a potential client a lot of money in running costs when compared to conventional property - try and provide a comparison.
- Photos: Add as many photos as you can to provide as much insight into the eco-home or eco-lodge as possible. Include photos of erection process, interior and exterior.
To list your eco-home or eco-lodge for sale now in our NEW section CLICK HERE